Thursday, May 8, 2008

ClixN'Cash


I joined ClixN'Cash on April 16, 2008.

At ClixN'Cash you can GET paid to view websites, read ads, complete offers, refer others, promote the site, and more. Registration is absolutely free and you can start earning cash immediately after registration!



Click here to Register for a free account.

After registration, log in to the site.

TIP: If you plan to join more than 1 pay to click sites, use 1 username and 1 password for all pay to click sites that you join. There is no rule that stops you from doing this.

Once you're logged in, go to the "Click for cash" section of your account menu. There will be a list of links currently available for you to click. Click a link and view the site until the timer runs out. Once the timer runs out, you will be instructed to click a specific number. After clicking the given number, your account will be credited the cash.

What I like about Clix N' Cash is their feature "Surf All These Links". Using this feature, you will be able to go through all the links that are currently available to click on, one after another without having to keep closing the window and going back to the link page.

And, after you've surfed all the links, when you check the Earnings Area, you find new links to click. Other sites you have to wait for 24 hours before you can click again.

Although you get paid $0.001 for each ad, payout is as low as $0.25. You can request payment anytime when your account reaches $0.25. Unlike other sites where you need to reach $5.00 before you can request payment.

I have received payment from Clix N'Cash on April 25, and have a pending withdrawal request. Payment processing usually takes 2 to 3 days for free members. Actually, it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as I'm sure that I will get paid. And I have here proof that ClixN'Cash really pays.