Thursday, May 8, 2008
Money from Pay to Click Programs
The mechanics of pay-to-click programs sure is simple. You register for a free account, log in to the site, and browse ads. After a few seconds of viewing, your account gets credited a few cents. When you reach payout, you can request for payment.
If you click 10 ads a day, you refer 100 members who click 10 ads a day, you could earn up to $306 monthly or $3672 yearly. With more referrals or ads the earning potential is endless.
To see this for myself, I joined Clixsense. I was excited at first. I was earning $0.01 for each ad that I view. There are more than 20 ads daily. I knew that if my friends and relatives join Clixsense, I will be earning more. But I failed to convince anybody.
So instead of getting referrals, I decided to join several pay to click programs. More pay to click programs means more ads to click. More ads to click daily means more money for me.
I have joined more than 20 pay to click sites. So far, only ClixNCash has paid me $0.25. I am still waiting for the crediting of the next $0.25 to my Paypal account. Other sites have large payouts, so I still don’t know if I’ll get paid or not.
I am blogging my experience and results so that others would know which programs are worth signing up to and which to stay away from. I will post here tips as I learn about them.